Last updated 29 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is looking for a mixed-methods UX researcher to help develop our understanding of what our customers want. As part of a research team, you will be helping to inform and set the product strategy roadmap of a fast-growing business. The ideal candidate has an innate curiosity about human behaviour and strives to understand why people behave the way they do.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Work with cross-functional partners in product management, analytics, design, and data science to identify and
- Design research studies that drive tactical and strategic product decisions
- Interpret analysis through the lens of user needs, business impact, and engineering feasibility
- Communicate results and recommendations in compelling and creative ways
- Lead and deliver research share-outs to build empathy with users
- 2+ years of mixed methods research experience
- Knowledge in quantitative research methodologies (for example: survey sampling and design, significance testing, regression modeling, experimental design,
- Experience in survey design
- Experience in qualitative research methodologies
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis using statistical tools (R, SQL and or Python)
- Experience in asking, as well as answering questions in a business context
- Experience in communicating analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- 4 years of quantitative research experience
- Experience conducting research in a business or consulting environment, including working with stakeholders to understand their research needs
- Experience with Conjoint and MaxDiff survey analysis
- Experience applying multivariate statistical methods such as GLM, regression, matching, ANOVA, hierarchical linear (random effects) modeling to user research problems
- Experience with unmoderated research methods
- Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D. degree in social science (e.g. Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Economics), or in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Data Science)
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Sydney or Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave. When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!