Last updated 11 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Senior Manager, SMB Sales Acquisition ANZ, you’ll be responsible for leading and developing a passionate team of inbound and outbound sales consultants plus developing and embedding strategy to accelerate Afterpay’s SMB portfolio. We’re looking for a proactive and strategic Sales leader who will deliver key commercial outputs of acquiring SMBs at scale and drive cross functional outcomes to deliver operational onboarding efficiencies.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Manage and develop both entry and experienced inbound and outbound sales consultants, providing coaching, mentoring, and conducting weekly 1:1s, quarterly development plans and developing a strong team culture
- Focus on not only driving merchant volume but delivering key commercial KPIs including Gross margin value sales, merchant margin and revenue
- Develop and execute a Face to Face Sales Program for in-store acquisition via fostering and maintaining strong partnerships with outsourced providers
- Utilise first-hand merchant feedback and data insights to develop future SMB strategies and drive future SMB acquisition across existing and new verticals
- Partner with key stakeholders across operations, compliance, integrations and marketing to optimise E2E onboarding process to achieve single session onboarding, increased conversion rates and high levels of merchant satisfaction
- Work in conjunction with the Director, SMB and Health ANZ to develop robust sales forecasting to support budget planning
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You will have a passion for growing and supporting small businesses across ANZ
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing - leading teams in achieving strong B2B sales results, and developing sales individuals
- Your strategic thinking and commercial business acumen will be put to good use
- You have a positive, infectious attitude
- Your professional and clear written and verbal communication will be tested
- Previous SMB retail or payments/financial services industry experience will be advantageous
- You are degree qualified
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.