|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Are you a self-starter who can multitask, learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, timeline and diligent environment? We are seeking a ‘Sales Administrator Lead’ to partner with our APJC Field Sales Team working cross-functionally with internal Operations, Finance, and Support teams, along with external prospects, customers, and technology partners. As a Cisco Meraki, you will be involved in every stage of the sales cycle supporting the most sophisticated and strategic accounts.
Supervise the Sydney Sales Admin team - Plan, assign, and direct work. Includes prioritizing requests, estimating work efforts, defining landmarks and timelines, and managing resources accordingly
Interview, hire, train, develop, coach team members, team auditing and performance management
Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress
Provide direct support to the APJC Field Sales Team through comprehensive understanding of internal sales processes
Assist with international booking related inquiries
Back end administrative assistance throughout the Free Trial process
Cross-functional engagement with Operations, Finance, Support, Logistics and Channel in resolving the needs of different partners
Become technically proficient with Salesforce.com and other sales systems
Maintain sales procedures, processes, compliance and CRM database integrity
- Communicative! An effective and timely communicator with all partners, understand what is needed of them and clearly mentor others providing purpose, direction, goals, and measures
- Creative - can see a problem from different perspectives. You love to experiment, solicit feedback and learn from each iteration. You continue to evolve by following trends and brainstorming with the team to get those creative juices flowing
- Fiercely collaborative - take an organisation-level view and are equally invested in the success of others. You invite and act on different points of view. You quickly establish trusting relationships
- Organised and comfortable with change. You sweat the details and plan for contingencies. You are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected. With your excellent organisational skills, you are timely with communication and meet timelines (even with some extra days to spare!)
- Able to Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction
- Trustworthy. You commit to earning our team’s trust every day through your actions, leadership and transparency
- Proficient in Mandarin
- 1+ years of lead or supervisor experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience within a sales support or customer service role
- Strong understanding of a sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication; you are comfortable making recommendations to leadership
- Flexibility to conduct and attend meetings across different time zones globally
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite required and Salesforce.com preferred
- Organised, detail-oriented, self-directed, highly enthusiastic, professional and adaptable
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills across multiple communication mediums
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.