|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Dandenong South, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Downer, we help make people’s lives better; we build strong relationships; we are supporting communities; we are looking ahead . Downer’s greatest asset is our people which is key to our success.
Over a two (2) year period, graduates on our Downer Group Graduate Program, will have the opportunity to rotate and be part of a diverse organisation that employs over 53,000 people as a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We are committed to building strong relationships with our customers and our people .
Your development pathway will consist of:
- on the job experience through engaging and immersive structured rotations with operational project teams;
- core development training workshops and education programs; and
- networking and one-on-one mentoring.
We are seeking the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil / Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Signalling/Systems Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- A recent graduate (within the past three years and must be in a relevant degree)
- Mobility (able and willing to work and live in any state of Australia including regional centres)
- Full working rights in Australia
We seek graduates that are ambitious, driven, innovative team players and are customer focussed. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute and succeed.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click on "Apply" and submit your resume, a cover letter detailing why you chose your field of study and what you will bring to Downer, and any other associated documentation.
For information about our Graduate recruitment process please visit https://www.downergroup.com/people-and-careers