|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based at our Mulwala concrete plant we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and reliable Plant Operator for our busy team. You will be responsible for concrete truck driving and relief concrete batching as required. You may also be required to perform other duties such as operating the FEL and loading to scale targets and basic servicing and maintenance of the plant. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Plant Supervisor.
- Safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites
- Assist in the concrete batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program and the docket despatch system
- Raw materials receipting and recording
- Shoveling, sweeping and hosing tasks
- Basic maintenance tasks including ; work on pumps, pits, tanks, and washout boxes and,
- General yard and plant housekeeping, along with the safe operation of a front-end loader.
What are we looking for?
- Current HR license is required
- FEL ticket preferred
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A proven ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
Why join Boral?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Discounted financial services and external partner discounts
- Boral Employee Assistance Program (BEAP)
- Perm role with a competitive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete, and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard, and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA, and Asia