|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer in Kalgoorlie currently have an opportunity for an experienced Painting and Sand Blasting individual to join the team in the Goldfields Paint Yard.
A team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Previous experience working within a workshop &/site environment. Ability to work safely and understand best work practice and knowledge in the safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
All suitable applicants will require:
- Trade Qualification (Australian Recognised);
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Construction Induction (Blue/White) Card;
- Working at Heights;
- Confined Space;
- Provide all necessary documentation/qualifications/tickets relevant to the position;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
These roles offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
If you experience any technical difficulties with your application email Kellie.Fitzgerald@downergroup.com