|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
As a Senior Strategy Manager for Endeavour Group, you will play a key role within Endeavour Group. This newly created role will be focused on People & Culture Strategy, and has been designed to help us to drive our culture and organisational transformation into the future, through strategic, long-term initiatives and collaboration with our incredible employees and leaders across the business. Our preferred candidate will have a background primarily in strategy consulting, and while an interest in People & Culture is necessary, previous People & Culture experience is not required.
You will have a significant impact in shaping the overall People Strategy for the Group, as Endeavour Group separates from Woolworths Group and starts its journey as an independent company. The successful candidate will proactively and positively support and develop our organisational culture, contributing to build the reporting lines and structures, appropriate governance. The position will report into the Head of Strategy and will pivotally align between Strategy and Culture & People. The successful candidate will work as part of an experienced team which is focused on solving our most critical commercial and strategic questions. You’ll be drawing on your solid business and consulting experience…
What you’ll do
- The co-design, build and implementation of the Company’s people strategy, plans and processes that align with Endeavour’s Purpose and strategy;
- Identification of Leadership and Employee capability, including strategies for improvement and delivery of appropriate business opportunities;
- Supporting the transformation of processes and initiatives, including the positive and proactive embedment of the new organisational structure, Operating Model and Senior Leadership teams;
- Provision of practical and expert advice to senior managers, including the Board, on people matters, legislation, people strategy and risk mitigation;
- Coaching and working alongside People Leaders across the organisation to increase capability and knowledge regarding employee engagement and workforce planning;
- Succession Planning, talent management and future-focused projects to ensure the sustainability of Endeavour Group;
- Use your quantitative problem-solving and analytical capabilities to develop the fact bases that will inform decision-making;
- Develop and communicate clear recommendations and influence stakeholders to catalyse positive change;
- Inject creative and innovative thinking;
- Extract insights from complex analysis
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a team member with deep strategy experience, who is collaborative and results focussed, and who can establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders, and influence and engage at all levels. You’ll also demonstrate;
- 7+ years business experience, 2+ years within a top-tier strategy consultancy. Experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements; a top-tier MBA is an advantage
- Extensive experience with commercial problem solving and strategy frameworks
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modelling
- The ability to be organised and structured, and to manage multiple streams of work in parallel
- A driven and dynamic approach which pushes the boundaries and thinks creatively
- Retail / consumer goods industry experience and interest in wine and drinks is a plus
- Strong interest in People & Culture
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.