|Job Type:||Full Time|
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Assoc, Data Management
Job Code: CS20210203-57424
Job Location: Brisbane, Australia
The goal of the Engineering Tools Manager is to enable the consistent use of the standard tools required by the Engineering processes. These are specifically in support of those processes for Requirements Management (DOORS), Collaboration in Design (SharePoint) and Formal Engineering Release and change Management (Agile). Additionally there may be other tools to support specialties such as Cyber Security, Safety Engineering and Software Engineering.
- Operate and maintain the Requirement Management tool (DOORS)
- Operate and maintain the Design Collaboration tool (SharePoint) Operate and maintain the Document Release and Change Management tool (Agile)
- Operate and maintain any specialty tools for Cyber Security, Software Engineering and Safety Engineering
- Under the guidance of the Configuration Manager, undertake all aspects of the Administrative User function in SharePoint
- Under the guidance of the Configuration Manager, undertake all aspects of the Administrative User function in DOORS
- Under the guidance of the Configuration Manager, undertake all aspects interfacing the data flow between Engineering Tools
- Under the guidance of the Configuration Manager, undertake all aspects of the Administrative User function Specialty tools Accountabilities
- Accountable for the standard implementation of all Engineering tools across all programs
- Accountable for the configuration of all Engineering tools enabling use of standard processes
- Security Clearance Baseline
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Cert IV in Office Administration
- Experience of working within a Document Record Management Systems (DRMS)
- Defense sector experience
- Familiarity with SharePoint, DOORS and Agile
- Experience in project or business start-up including developing administrative and document control procedures in a PLM environment