|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
NEWest Alliance is a multidisciplinary collaboration between CPB Contractors and Downer, working with the Public Transport Authority to deliver over $1.2 billion of works as part of METRONET.
Across two projects (Yanchep Rail Extension and Thornlie-Cockburn Link), the Alliance will add 32 kilometres of track to Perth's rail network, 5 new stations and 3 station modifications as well as 14 kilometres of principal shared path.
Together the projects are set to create 3000 jobs and once operational will give residents of the northern and southern suburbs greater access to employment and training, entertainment and recreation hubs.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Project Managers/Engineers with a demonstrated capability in Civil, Engineering and Metropolitan Rail infrastructure projects to join our team in for Full Time Perth-based positions.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience appropriate to your area of expertise; minimum 10 years’ experience in area of expertise
- Previous experience in large complex rail delivery projects
- Preferred exposure to PTA and/or Arc Infrastructure with appropriate credentials
- Knowledge of OLE Plant capabilities and OLE material procurement
- Skills in OLE Test and Commissioning
- Possession planning experience within multi-disciplined Electrified rail environment
- Full Australian Work Rights
To apply for this opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Rebecca Jayatilaka via email email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS