|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
- Assist and co-ordinate in the administration of the obligations of the Project Alliance Agreement (PAA) reporting requirements on behalf of the Project.
- Provide contract administrative support to the project on PAA obligations, deliverables and requirements.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators to ensure each deliverable is being achieved within the project by nominated KRA leads and ensuring all reporting is co-ordinated and submitted on a monthly basis;
- Monitoring performance of KRAs to project objectives and submission of monthly reporting associated with KRA/KPIs.
- Assist and co-ordinate the obligations of the participants in a manner that ensures compliance under the PAA;
- Tertiary Qualifications in Commercial Management, Project Management, Commercial Law, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar is preferable.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in the building or engineering industries (within Alliances is preferable)
- Strong ability to co-ordinate with project teams to derive information to achieve project goals.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with strong negotiation and influencing skills working with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.