|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
The Senior Contract Manager is responsible for the oversite of the Project Alliance Agreement (PAA) deliverables in accordance with the PAA requirements
- Lead and deliver compliant post contract administration services for the Alliance Agreement on behalf of the Alliance partners
- Ensure all Deliverables are provided in a manner that is compliant with the PAA through co-ordinating teams to provide the necessary input or report
- Review and manage variations, changes, clams for the project. Analyse and resolve based on risk allocation and settle disputes. Work with the Finance team to analyse and resolve claims;
- Identify improvement in standard documents providing support/feedback to managers in improving processes and documents. Create/maintain templates for use in contract administration aspects of the project.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in major infrastructure projects with at least 10 years in contract management
- Very strong commercial and contract acumen
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with strong negotiation and influencing skills working with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.