|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a company, Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference. Join us and help lead transformational impact with our Enterprise customers. The Account Executive at Microsoft serves as a critical interface to our most valued customers. This role is vital to Microsoft’s competitive ambitions and to our customers success in the digital age. Traditional sales engagement methods have evolved, and customers are seeking consultative partnerships. Armed with world class solutions, your role is to unlock the potential of enterprise customers by demonstrating clear business value, accelerating their vision for Digital Transformation and aligning to their business outcomes.
The most successful Account Executives are ultra-resourceful, master orchestrators of virtual teams, and exceptionally curious to listen and learn from their customers. These attributes allow them to advise confidently and elevate their customer’s business. This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future. Be a part of a transformative, learning culture that drives innovation.
An Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams ato deliver transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Strategise and guide customers and account teams to build strong relationships, strategy alignment and creative digital solutions to address specific business outcomes and/or vision.
Account Orchestration Team Manager
Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
Core responsibilities :
- Along with the Account team, strategise and plan a clear vision of customer success for the territory
- Listen and collaborate closely with customers, partners and the broader Microsoft team/s to develop creative new business and industry opportunities.
- Strive for bold ambition and challenge convention.
- Work to build executive level engagements and education
- Work to continuously increase your own technical learning and industry acumen to help deliver innovative ideas and accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Ensure a Key focus on business outcomes and value realisation for our customers
- Consistently & effectively manage and monitor business and sales operational aspects of the role
- Ablilty to leverage and use key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5-10 years of selling to or consulting with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Ability to orchestrate multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs whilst bringing curiousity and a growth mindset
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody "we-before-me" and the "customer first" mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns
- Some knowledge of industry an advantage (i.e. Manufacturing/Mining/Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.