|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Accenture TPM market leading product innovation
- Exciting new product, global delivery
- #1 Salesforce global strategic partner
The Software Implementation Functional Consultant is a hands-on, client-facing role supporting the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements. Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
Works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce or optimize implementation efforts. They assist in quality management reviews and ensure that all business and design requirements are met. They play an active role in supporting the technical team during the build of the solution.
This varied role will see you work across Project Delivery, Sales support, Customer Relationship and Requirements Development and Process Capability Development. Ideally you will have working experience within Trade Promotion Management, Revenue Growth Management or Front End Management.
- 2+ years of professional experience in business process consulting in the consumer goods industry, ideally with a company in the software industry
- Understanding of CPG Market best practice processes
- CRM or Salesforce Experience
- Successful completion of multiple full lifecycle software projects, acting as either a functional consultant or technical consultant with objective to move more to functional consulting.
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent team focus and communication skills
- Competency in leading the customer through the implementation lifecycle
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Nathan Hatte is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.