|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
lluka Bondi Beach educate children from Birth to Preschool age, you will instil a love of learning and guide our children on their path of exploration, investigation, and discovery. We take a holistic approach to children’s education and care, creating a nurturing, respectful, and reciprocal relationship with children and families.
At UNITING ILUKA a, we pride ourselves on being committed teams of Educators who respect the diverse backgrounds, views, and values of our families. We strive to implement the rich social and cultural diversity that exists within the broader community into our everyday program and broader curriculum. We are excited to welcome new Diploma Educators that will bring their ideas and positive nature, to ensure we continue to thrive in our diverse community.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor Teaching / Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an ECT (experience working as educational lead advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge of National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience of supporting continuous improvement including developing professional learning plans and programs
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations
- Positive and optimistic outlook, friendly disposition
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
Benefits & culture
- Ongoing training & development
- Career opportunities
- Salary Packaging (where applicable)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.