|Job Type:||Full Time|
We believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play.
Our people work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
About the role
This role will engage in the development of engineering designs and associated activities as requested by the line Manager including WHS activities, systems assurance, risk management, competency, requirement management, procurement, installation, Test and Commissioning, and site supervision
- Establishing best practice system engineering practices
- Delivery of design objectives within the budgeted time and costs
- Assist in developing interfaces
- Prepare detailed designs and other documentation in accordance with requirements, procedures and standards.
- Preferred experience with GWN site builds, mobile system design, TETRA system design or similar telecommunications facilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands
- Design experience in a rail environment or similar field
- Bachelor Engineering qualification
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies.
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.