|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 1 x full time, 1 x 6 month contract
- National company
- Fast paced team environment
New job on the radar? Close to transport - tick. Onsite parking if you prefer - tick. A great team - tick. An opportunity for you to shine delivering customer solutions? Tick!
Boral currently have opportunities for Customer Contact Officers in our North Ryde office - 1 x full time and 1 x 6 month fixed term contract.
You new team
- Work in a collaborative environment and bleed the green and gold of Boral
- Thrive in a fast paced environment that’s guaranteed to make your day go quickly
- Enjoy the satisfaction of finishing the day and leaving work at work
- Benefit from career development and growth for future Boral opportunities
- Drive around Sydney with family and friends and say, “See that? I helped build that!”
Our teams have coordinated raw materials for Barangaroo, NorthConnex, the new Sydney football stadium, Sydney Metro rail and the Westmead Hospital redevelopment.
Boral are building Sydney and you could be part of that!
- Receive telephone orders and enter details into our systems (with training provided)
- Provide product information and build professional relationships with customers
- Understand production capabilities of our plant and truck network to coordinate a cost-effective supply arrangement with your customer
- Utilise satellite vehicle tracking systems to monitor deliveries and provide delivery status information to customers
- Partner with Production, Technical, Transport and Credit teams
- Hours of the role are rostered with shifts varying to cover the phones between 6am and 6pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays (rotated with teammates) from 6am to 2pm
- Customer centric with exceptional communication skills (especially telephone techniques) to identify and resolve customer issues and capture customer orders with the highest level of precision
- Understand systems and keen to help with our future journey
- Willing and eager for change, help drive change to customer centric systems
- Seek a position where you will be an integral part of a busy and efficient team
- Are energetic, proactive, have a go getter attitude where nothing is a problem
And for you, we offer you an organisation who
- Values your abilities and reward results that drive business success, share goals and celebrate individual and team success
- Enhances our customer experience through digital tools and solutions
- Provides a working environment that is safe, supportive and dynamic with a clear focus on continually encouraging and developing its people
- Continues to improve our safety outcomes, reduce our carbon emissions, improve our climate related impacts and increase our workforce diversity
If this ticks the box for you and sounds like an opportunity you would like to consider, Boral welcomes your application, press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au