Last updated 5 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your specialist expertise in lending and credit across CLS
- Showcase your customer centricity and coaching skills in this pivotal role
- Flexible location; available in Adelaide
About the role
NAB are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Associate to join the Customer Lending Solutions (CLS) team. The Senior Associate will be responsible for providing specialist credit support to Bankers in the analysis and credit preparations across a variety of transaction types, but primarily for the larger, complex and more sophisticated transactions. The role is key in supporting the B&PB business performance and growth by creating a customer focused service excellence culture, supporting bankers in meeting customer needs and driving effective and efficient operations.
- Driving and supporting the credit preparation process on large and complex deals in conjunction with the banker, including file briefing
- Partnering with the banker to create and complete the credit submission, and involvement in customer meetings as required
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience and advocacy are achieved
- Become a point of contact for any customer activities related to the transaction
- Coaching and mentoring of colleagues within the broader team
- Supporting bankers with portfolio management activities including covenant monitoring.
- A can do attitude, a willing and proactive nature, backed up with determination and a will to win
- Previous experience working within a business banking or corporate environment
- Demonstrable experience in lending processes, credit, and financial analysis, ideally in Agribusiness
- Understanding of policy and verification requirements
- Emerging leadership capability.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have completed a tertiary qualification in Banking and Finance, or a business-related discipline.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.