Last updated 6 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like NASA, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
This non-traditional sales role is based in our Sydney office. Our Strategic Solution Sales team builds and implements an effective sales strategy. They drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want you to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience.
Are you customer-focused and creative? Are you able to think strategically while effectively prioritizing resources to meet the needs of our customers? Do you love the Enterprise Sales process, and can you help us apply your knowledge to the Atlassian sales model? We'd love you on our team!
In this role:
- You will build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, are comfortable adapting to change, you take the initiative to get stuff done, try something new and breaking new ground
- You will be collaborating with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Enterprise Development Representatives, Technical Specialists, Legal and Marketing Teams
- You will craft and deliver a strategic account plan in coordination with a variety of partners
- You will challenge the traditional sales approach using the organization's sales model
On your first day, we expect that:
- You have at least a decade’s worth of experience working in enterprise software sales with a track record of exceeding targets
- You have strategic account management experience working with APAC’s largest enterprises
- You have experience with enterprise contract negotiation
- You are comfortable presenting solutions and value propositions to all levels of your enterprise accounts including C-Level
- You are experienced in selling SaaS solutions and in cloud migration projects in regulated industries
It’s also great if:
- You have exposure to the ITSM, DevOps, Enterprise Collaboration, Work Management and Enterprise Agility domains.
More about our team
The team was established in the summer of 2014, and we are working from our offices in San Francisco, Austin, New York, Boston, Sydney, and Amsterdam. We worked in sales and management roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a dedication to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.