|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry.
About the role
Laing O'Rourke is recruiting a Transformation Manager to lead development and execution of Laing O’Rourke’s strategic planning process including delivery of strategic programs across its Australian hub operation.
If you are someone who is energetic, loves working collaboratively in a dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence, then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the HUB Strategy & Transformation Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of the annual strategic planning process for Laing O’Rourke’s Australia Hub, with end to end delivery of strategic programs through the full lifecycle
- Assessment of new market opportunities for Laing O’Rourke including options/pathways to pursue
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to engage and influence outcomes in line with strategic priorities
- Develop required implementation materials and plans to ensure successful implementation of strategic recommendations
- Manage program delivery of strategic programs via cross functional teams
- Support development of Laing O’Rourke’s market intelligence capabilities, translating data and other sources of intelligence into insights for strategic actioning
You will have:
- Tertiary educational qualifications and extensive experience in Consulting. A Master's degree will be viewed favorably.
- Proven commercial acumen with strong conceptual capability, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong execution focus with proven hands on experience.
- Strong analytics capabilities including the ability to translate complex information into clear strategic insights.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence, customer responsiveness and innovative thinking
- Track record of influencing key internal and external stakeholders including proven experience effectively leading cross functional teams to deliver outstanding results
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with ability to influence and drive outcomes across different functions and organisation levels
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity
- Experience with the suite of Microsoft Office products.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.