|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Tech Strategy & Advisory – Technology Consulting Manager (Enterprise Networks)
- Work with global teams and accelerate your career
- Partner with CTO and CIO to drive innovation
- We’re changing the world fast, come with us
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a Technology Consulting Manager to join our Tech Strategy and Advisory Practice, helping business re-imagine what technology & human ingenuity can achieve. This role will be aligned to our Communications, Media and Telecommunications industry vertical with a specialisation in Enterprise Networks.
Open to Sydney or Melbourne.
A typical day:
- Review, analyse and assess networks for fit for purpose client’s product roadmap and new technology trends, and recommend optimisations.
- Lead engagement technology working groups on the development of client technology roadmaps, enabling good practice network operation and evolution.
- Understand business drivers of technology change, as well as the technology landscape to understand how to best meet the needs of our client’s business
- Design and develop high quality network strategies, services and solutions, in accordance with current and envisaged future product requirements.
- Provide strategic consultation to business and technology leaders.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years enterprise networks experience
- Working knowledge of core network technologies
- Experience with Operational Technologies would be highly regarded, although not essential
- Proven success in a technology consulting role or internal equivalent
- Experienced with full network lifecycle:
- Design: Engineering standards, topologies, active and passive fibre equipment, active and passive copper equipment, leading practices
- Deployment: Rollout strategy, capabilities/thresholds
- Operations: Network and service assurance, service activation capacity planning, field workforce management, CPE devices. and all other aspects of operations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Story telling abilities to guide our clients’ transformation journey
We reward our people with a range of benefits:
- Employee recognition program
- Own a piece of the company through the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Regular performance reviews, rewarding great work
- Holistic well-being program
- Structured career development plan
- Professional societies reimbursement
- Local and international career opportunities
- Access to world class learning and leadership programs
- Annual volunteer day
- …and many more subject to eligibility criteria
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Isabelle La Guardia is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.