|Location:||Dandenong South, Geelong|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent project wins our Transport Projects business is now seeking to engage an experienced Design Engineer – Rail Signalling based from our Melbourne office initially and then will be based out of Geelong. This is a great opportunity to provide design and engineering input to the team overseeing a variety of high profile, rail infrastructure and light rail projects.
Reporting to the Design Manager for Rail and Infrastructure, you will be responsible for undertaking design activities for our rail and signalling projects. Some of your key accountabilities include developing and preparing signalling design plans and documentation, ensuring all design activities meet the specified project objectives. You will be overseeing the full design process at a system level and will develop and maintain records on design activities and produce reports on the outcome of design activities.
- Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline
- Extensive experience in rail signalling engineering principles
- Demonstrated experience signalling design
- Experience in providing technical support and advice to delivery teams on design requirements and issues.
- Knowledge of tendering process and the ability to provide design input
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems
- Understanding of relevant health and safety regulations and legislation as applied to the civil construction industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal diplomatically and effectively with senior management, clients, design managers and external suppliers including sub-contractors
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
For further information, please contact Susie Cooper at Susie.email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.