|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work in an experienced and supportive team
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Permanent full time opportunity
Based in Roseneath / Townsville and reporting to the Quarry Manager, we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Tradesperson - Quarries , whose primary responsibilities will be to maintain on site production facilities and equipment to a high standard to enable optimum production performance and safe operations.
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance and repairs
- Take an active role in preventative maintenance of the plant
- Liaise with staff to improve operations and safety
- Organise workshops to best practice levels of housing keeping
- A mechanical trade certificate in Fitting or Boiler making
- Experience in conveyers, crushers and screens
- Passion to learn and continually improve
- Commitment to safety, health and quality
- Desire and ability to work effectively within a team
- Personal drive and initiative
- Excellent customer focus
- Permanent full time position based in Roseneath / Townsville
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.