|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
About the role
In this newly created role you will be responsible for shaping the future of Endeavour Group’s Talent, and Organisational Effectiveness team. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will interact across all aspects of talent, leadership, capability, cultural alignment and employee experience. You will work closely with leaders and key stakeholders to build and embed an integrated talent and organisational effectiveness approach across Endeavour Group.
- You will lead a team of specialists and support the business post demerger to deliver and embed culture change initiatives to improve team experience and business performance.
- Design and deliver connected talent, leadership & capability and culture alignment strategies
- Create and deploy an integrated talent management framework including identification and assessment, succession planning and emerging talent
- Drive better business outcomes through the alignment of organisational design and structure
- Design and deliver fit for purpose Learning and Development strategy
- Shape and maintain a purpose led culture aligned with the business strategies
- Your strategic end-to-end approach, ability to influence and align senior leaders and demonstrated ability to deliver large scale transformational culture change at a national scale, will all be essential to your success in this role.
- You will have a passion for developing and leading high performing teams and be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive subject matter expertise in organisational development and leadership development with experience shaping and driving the talent and employee experience agenda
- Deep knowledge and experience in talent Management, talent acquisition and strategic workforce planning
- Very strong knowledge of emerging trends and best practice in learning and development including new approaches to adult learning
- A proactive approach to identifying and recommending the application of new practices where appropriate.
- Join us as we embark on a new journey and stand up our core functions across the group
- Make a difference by imparting your knowledge to build and grow our capability
- We embrace flexible working arrangements
- An attractive remuneration package including performance based bonus
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.