|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
- Provide advice to support the Project Leadership Team to maintain a safe workplace along with Covid compliance
- Manage and support the site team in the implementation and auditing of the HSE Plans and Procedures.
- Reviewing competency status reports and coordinating with parent company RIW Coordinators to ensure training qualifications are uploaded into the RIW Portal.
- Maintain safety training needs requirements via the Training Needs analysis and work with stakeholders to book training as required.
- This is a highly seasoned safety professional with 5 years experience in Rail or a similar field.
- Extensive experience with appropriate statutory codes and WHS Regulations, RIW Portal
- Degree qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral, whilst having the ability to negotiate & influence.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.