|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position is based in Balcatta, WA however majority of the role will be based onsite supporting the various remote teams and driving Sodexo's retail strategy.
About the job
Reporting into the National Retail Manager, this position is accountable for developing and implementing innovative merchandising solutions to ensure maximum profitability is achieved. You will be responsible for:
- Regular site visits
- Building relationships with onsite management and sales assistants, ensuring an alignment of the retail strategy at a site and area level.
- Developing and implementing recommendations on new lines
- Implementing agreed national promotional programs across our sites
- Regular analysis of sales reports
- Growing site KPIs including sales, average customer spend, average resident spend and gross profit
- Management of local suppliers
- Implementing planograms
- Sourcing of best price site equipment
- Development of annual site retail program
- Inventory management including minimisation of shrinkage through analysis of site wastage reports
You are a self-starter with great communication skills with a management background in Petrol & Convenience / FMCG. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years+ experience in retail and merchandising management
- FMCG or similar retail experience in large volume retailing
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop employees
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete projects in accordance with stated deadlines
- Relationship management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency of POS and back office systems including Microsoft Office suite
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and you meet the minimum criteria above, click "I'm Interested". Please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment history and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview, this is your opportunity to ask any questions you may have!
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over half a million people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who through their commitment and dedication personify Sodexo’s unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees. As well as offering many development opportunities and a great recognition program!
What are you waiting for, submit your application today, so that you can become part of the Sodexo family!
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)