|Location:||Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Karratha, Kununurra, Merredin, Moora, Newman, Northam, Perth, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At WesTrac you may think machinery is our business, this is not the case. Our business is people, bringing people together into teams so they can achieve great things. WesTrac have incredible opportunities for candidates from a Defense background who possess existing qualifications in the Mechanical, Fabrication or Auto-Electrical trades. We will up-skill you to perform specific roles so that you can build on your current competencies and establish proven knowledge with WesTrac. These positions will provide extensive exposure to working on state-of-the art heavy mining equipment with the guidance and support of a highly supportive team plus multiple career development pathways.
Please make an application here and provide copies of:
- A current resume outlining your work experience
- Your trade qualification certificate
- Statement of Attainment for your trade qualification
What we offer:
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- Relocation available with housing provided in some locations or housing allowance if no housing is available
- Formal Training and Development
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
We would also like to hear from candidates who are interested in FIFO trades roles, Trades Trainers or Trade Assistant roles in our metro region.
Now is an exciting time to join WesTrac. We are a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline offering security, as well as an opportunity to make a difference.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.