|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Demonstrated product management experience in managing external agencies and vendors. Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Product marketing experience with an expertise in enterprise marketing strategies and cloud industry trends.
- Experience in the execution of customer-centric marketing, based on customer insights and in deploying effective demand generation programs at scale.
- Knowledge of multi-touch campaigns and account-based marketing campaigns, including online digital marketing, offline direct marketing, and events marketing.
- Deep understanding of cloud industry and B2B users of Google Workspace products.
- Familiarity with tools and systems to assess campaign effectiveness and drive campaign optimization.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As the Marketing Program Manager, your responsibilities will include building and executing key demand generation programs across the region to build pipeline for businesses who want to transform their business through solutions offered by Google Workspace. You will deploy predictable, repeatable, and scalable demand generation programs to grow Google Workspace adoption through multi-touch campaigns via both digital and offline marketing channels. Working closely with a cross-functional team across APAC and local field marketing teams, you will own programs for specific audiences/segments and collaborate with local country marketing and sales teams to acquire and accelerate prospects and ramp customer success.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Launch coordinated, scalable marketing programs for specific segments, various personas (Developers, Business Development Managers, etc.) or audiences.
- Collaborate with product, sales, marketing, partner, and finance to build strategies, plans, and impact across.
- Work with country marketing teams to localize and deploy on the ground marketing activities, while owning and deploying scaled channels regionally.
- Collaborate on global campaigns across three key regions (NorthAm, EMEA, Japan), and work closely with the global team to synthesize learnings/data to enhance future strategy. Develop campaign calendars and measurements at every stage of the audience journey.
- Work with operations teams to use tools and processes to track through the marketing funnel and handoff, along with reporting on budgets and return on marketing investment. Analyze performance, data and trends and enthusiastically optimize programs to improve performance. Identify opportunities for future programs