|Job Type:||Full Time|
Tech Strategy & Advisory - Technology Consulting – Consultants & Managers (Health)
About us - Tech Strategy & Advisory
Technology Consulting offerings are a core building block which help our practitioners to shape the transformation journey of our clients. We partner with our clients to build solutions, harnessing disruptive technology changes and industry insights to solve their business challenges and provide them with a distinct competitive advantage.
What you will be doing
As a Technology Consultant or Manager aligned to Health, you will guide and advise our Health clients in understanding, evaluating and exploiting new and emerging technologies to significantly empower clients to innovate, compete and operate more effectively in a digital world.
These roles are based in Sydney but open to Melbourne also.
- Develop Digital and IT strategy for Health clients in alignment with their growth agenda
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing related to core Technology Advisory areas like Enterprise Architecture and Cloud & Innovation
- Contribute to building Point-of-View’s on Technology Advisory areas like Cloud, Business Agility, Enterprise Architecture.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions
- Define, design, build, deliver and run the engagement’s, platform’s and/or product’s required architecture (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Lead multi-functional teams for delivering consulting engagements.
To be successful, you will have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in technology advisory, design, or consulting within Financial services
- In depth understanding of the Health sector and how they operate, as well as challenges in the industry currently
- Demonstrated experience in interacting and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a client business issue solving environment
- Strong interest in emerging technology and global technology trends
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Relevant consulting experience across some of the following areas:
- IT Strategy
- IT Operating Model assessments and definition
- Data Strategy
- Data Architecture & Governance
- Technical Architecture Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & Transformation
- Public Cloud assessment and adoption roadmaps
- Emerging technology
We reward our people with a range of benefits:
- Employee recognition program
- Own a piece of the company through the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Regular performance reviews, rewarding great work
- Holistic well-being program
- Structured career development plan
- Professional societies reimbursement
- Local and international career opportunities
- Access to world class learning and leadership programs
- Annual volunteer day
…and many more subject to eligibility criteria
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
La Guardia, Isabelle is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.