|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
UGL is looking for an experienced and motivated Contract Administrator to join our Capital Delivery Office (CDO) with TasWater. The purpose of the TasWater CDO is to build the capability and capacity of TasWater to fulfil its customer promises for improved service levels by efficiently and effectively delivering an accelerated capital program of works. The role will be based in our CDO with TasWater in Bryn Estyn.
The TasWater CDO will deliver\:
- Opportunities for people to grow and develop
- Economic benefits and growth opportunities for local industry
- Improved safety outcomes
- Capacity and capability to transition the program back to TasWater post-TasWater CDO
- The necessary framework for emergent projects
Working under the guidance of the Procurement and Contracts Manager, the Contract Administrator will be responsible to deliver the commercial operational commitments of the business and / or project(s) in accordance with the CDO’s policies and procedures. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for the procurement and administration of goods, materials and services and for ensuring they are of a high quality, provided at the best cost, delivered on a timely basis and managed effectively and minimising risks.
- You will have a relevant Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- You will have demonstrated experience in a Contracts Administration or similar position in a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Experience of SAP Software / accounting and associated reporting desirable
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.