|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists within the Uniting CRM team to help scope, build, implement and grow a multi-functional CRM solution on the Dynamics platform. Our solution covers areas from call centre to sales to marketing to service delivery and finance
You will be part of a team seeking opportunities to leverage Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform and make your impact on our growing user base.
As a senior member of the team we are seeking an individual who can innovate and lead the scoping, design and build working with stakeholders to improve the customer experience and marketing initiatives with the goal of achieving an integrated approach to the customer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Microsoft Dynamics CRM domain, including Power Platforms
- Desirable technical experience on Microsoft products or technologies: Dynamics 365 CE, Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate, and application Architecture.
- In-house and/or Consulting experience in delivering CRM Programs
- Experience in Agile implementations
- Strong functional leadership and demonstration of industry best practice experience
- For the full list of position accountabilities & requirements please download the position description here
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which will include a National Police Check, Reference Checks and Working with Children Check.