Banking Operations officer (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
The Wholesale Client Account Servicing team manage the opening, maintenance and closing of accounts for corporate customers, with the support of the GSC (Global Service Centre) offshore team.
The successful applicant will act as the central contact point between Australia and the offshore GSC processing centre. This would be an ideal role for a member of branch staff looking to move into a head office role.
- Provide open communication with the all Business Partners including the GSC sites
- Represent Wholesale Client Account & Servicing on any projects
- Ensure that the processing teams identify issue and backlog in a timely manner
- Ensure that staff (including offshore) are sufficiently trained and skilled so as to ensure no operational losses or breaches are incurred
- Keep policy documents updated