|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while allowing for strong security protection. The Okta service integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 6,500+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement Okta quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit https://www.okta.com.
Okta is looking for a Marketing Technology Manager. In this role you will represent the APAC region on the global Marketing Operations team. You will be responsible for evaluating and delivering marketing technology and processes that support the APAC marketing strategy. This will include ownership of change management & enablement programs to ensure rollouts across the APAC marketing organisation are successful.You will consult on large strategic projects and be responsible for the delivery of these projects in APAC. You will report to the Director of Marketing Technology in the US and work as part of both the global marketing operations team and APAC marketing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research & recommend new marketing technology products that will support APAC marketing goals
- Project management of large operations projects & provide APAC perspectives on global IT program
- Review & recommend changes to systems & processes in collaboration with the APAC team
- Assess and prioritise marketing technology program deployment to support APAC strategy
- Co-ordinate the implementation of key marketing technologies in APAC to ensure delivery on time, in budget
- Provide the interlock between global marketing operations & APAC marketing team, manage stakeholder expectations & champion APAC's requirements on the global Marketing Operations team
- Proven ability to run large projects and prioritise tasks in a complex team environment
- A strong team player that is collaborative with a positive can-do attitude
- 3+ years change management experience as part of technology migrations and large IT program
- Very strong analytics. Attention to detail where no detail is “too small” attitude
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience implementing marketing technology across global teams
- Extensive experience working internationally as part of global teams
- 5+ years experience and expertise with marketing automation, CRM solutions and reporting solutions such as Marketo and Salesforce.com.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.