|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expressions of Interest – Junior Financial Crime Business Analyst
We’re currently looking for multiple Junior Financial Crime Business Analysts to join and work on a project for one of the banks. The responsibilities will include:
- Working with unsupported data capture processes and mitigate risks in manual/siloed processes for Sanctions Screening, Enhanced Due Diligence, Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Due Diligence, Financial Crime Monitoring, Investigations & Product Risk Assessment.
- Assisting in the re-design of future state risk assessment framework including customer, product, channel, line of business, country and enterprise-wide risk assessments.
- Initiating and support automating current processes with a view to moving towards machine learning (ML) to release time for improved analysis of customer risk segmentation, and combined with self-service functionality for look-back reviews.
- Designing complete data lineage and reconciliation for key AML systems, ensuring data is complete and accurate when transferred to source systems like the Bank's transaction monitoring system.
- Completing process mapping for high-priority AML/FinCrime transaction monitoring processes encompassing, where required, new process development and enhancements to meet relevant compliance requirements.
- Banking knowledge
- 2-3 years compliance & risk experience
This role is a full-time, fixed term contract role of approximately 12 months in duration. This role will be based working from home, and so is open to all locations in Australia.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Ash McGann is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.