|Job Type:||Full Time|
At UGL, we work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
We are seeking applications from highly experienced and motivated Electricians with demonstrated experience working in a mining environment. We have multiple roles for Electricians to join our maintenance team on a full time, permenant basis. These are drive in, drive out roles - roster of 4 days on / 3 days off. Accommodation and meals included.
You will have a proven track record in the mining industry with an attitude that safety comes first. It is essential that you have\:
- Previous Mining experience
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS202D Enter Confined Space Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights Certificate of Attainment
- Queensland Electrical Licence
- CPR/LVR within 12 months
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- A chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL - behaviour/principles
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a highperformance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
Job No. 242329