|Job Type:||Full Time|
Responsible for managing and executing Application enhancements and maintenance programs as per agreed scope, within budget and to customer expectations using the Banks Enterprise-wide project management methodology (Projects.CBA), toolset (PPMC and Documents.CBA) and support processes.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with stakeholders, including customers and project delivery (including IT) teams;
- Structure project teams for success incorporating required skills from the Bank and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations;
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables;
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery;
- Manage project expenditures and report benefits realisation;
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers including multi-vendor delivery programs;
- Manage and coach Project Managers in the delivery of their assigned projects.
- Provide leadership of both business and organisational change whilst managing stakeholder expectations;
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
Skills / experience :
- E2E technology project / program delivery ( across all phases of the SDLC )
- Systems delivery experience across different technologies ( application, infra, cloud )
- Agile project management
- Cyber Security domain knowledge ( preferred )
- Financial Services delivery experience ( preferred )
Tooling experience :
- HP PPM ( Project & Portfolio Mgmt )
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.