|Job Type:||Full Time|
Workday HCM Delivery Lead
Are you interested in helping clients navigate their digital transformation from where they are now, to where they want to be? Can you uncover their strategic intent that will help shape the use of new technologies to drive new innovative ways of working?
Using Workday, we help clients unlock trapped value across their organisation and drive transformation in service design and workforce experiences.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver Human Capital Management solutions that help organisations realise the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organisations optimise their HR functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 2,000 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Delivery Lead, you should expect to lead large, complex Workday implementations and have the following responsibilities:
- Lead teams of consultants and clients to reach their implementation and transformation goals on time and within budget
- Align technology with business strategy and goals, work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Be an expert internally and externally for your deep functional or industry expertise and domain knowledge.
- Participate in and lead sales pursuits supporting client technology strategies and end-to-end transformation efforts enabled by Workday
- Serve as a practice thought leader related to digital HR transformation and the digital employee experience
- Advise clients in their human capital management technology decisions and strategies
- Solution and deliver integrated offerings that enable a client’s digital employee experience through Workday
- Partner with sales executives and account teams to align on early-stage sales opportunities and strategies
Your skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10+ years consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting company
- Existing and current Workday HCM Core Certification preferred
- 2-4+ years of Workday experience preferred
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Ability and willingness to travel within Covid restrictions
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in Australia must have work authorisation that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorisation in Australia and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Priyanka Uchil is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.