|Job Type:||Full Time|
Risk & Compliance Consulting – Management Consultants & Managers
- Help the CRO create new forms of value
- Tap into our breadth of experience, global resources and superior assets
- Work on a diverse range on meaningful engagements – there is never a dull moment!
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
Risk & Compliance Consulting
Accenture Risk & Compliance Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Risk & Compliance consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across Financial Risk, Operational Risk, Risk Analytics, Regulatory and Compliance and Fraud & Financial Crime functions.
We are searching for a number of consultants and managers to create, design and build new business models and help our clients integrate and operate them. As a trusted advisor, you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls to create substantial shareholder and economic value.
A typical day in the life:
- Work as part of or supervise a project team in risk & compliance projects, including risk and compliance operating models, change management, process re-engineering, regulatory compliance, internal controls review, policies and procedures, monitoring, corporate governance and reporting
- Work with client's business units, including Enterprise Risk Management, IT, Internal, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics, Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
- Support client’s businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk.
- Assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Accenture's Risk & Compliance service line, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience within a Management Consulting firm, risk consulting and/or banking is essential
- Minimum 3 + years of work experience in advisory services to Financial Services or from the industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) on Risk Management in any of the areas below:
- Fraud & Financial Crime Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Change Management
- Proven experience working in areas such as practice/model development, validation, change management, project management or compliance
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, such as Basel II/III, HKMA and SFC rules, AML, FRTB, MiFID, BCB 239 etc would be highly desirable
- People management skills, with proven experience leading teams
- Successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, ideally using MS suite – particularly powerpoint
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Certifications Preferred: FRM, CFA
We reward our people with a range of benefits:
- Employee recognition program
- Own a piece of the company through the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Regular performance reviews, rewarding great work
- Holistic well-being program
- Structured career development plan
- Professional societies reimbursement
- Local and international career opportunities – many of our R&C team members have worked all across the globe!
- Access to world class learning and leadership programs
- Annual volunteer day
- …and many more subject to eligibility criteria
What to expect in our recruitment process:
- Phone call from our recruitment team
- Interview with one of our capability leads – deep dive into background and skills
- Case Study (if applicable)
- Closing interview with one our MDs
Note: We would love to individually get back to everyone, but with the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will receive a call.
As we are heavily recruiting, please expect an accelerated recruitment process
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Isabelle La Guardia is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.