|Location:||Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for Development Engineers to join our high performing team.
The Development engineering professional will have a comprehensive understanding the design and development of highly performing Splunk applications and services with the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Seeking experience in:
- React js
On a day to day basis you will:
- Design and develop analytical models within Splunk based on business and operational requirements
- Analyse results of analytical models to provide business insights
- Perform deployment of analytical models between development, testing and production environments.
- Triage issues identified in deployed analytical models and develop resolutions to issues as required.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the usage of analytics tools
- Identify and implement continuous improvement in service delivery to the client.
- Having an analytics mindset and experience in the visualisation and management of big data to provide insight
- Splunk configuration and development skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sophia Ahmad is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.