|Job Type:||Full Time|
Tech Advisory – Consultants & Managers (Resources)
Be the trusted advisor to the C-Suite on technology innovation, architecture, and transformation, matching technology to industry and business needs.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technology Consultant or Technology Consulting Manager to join our Tech Strategy and Advisory Practice, helping business re-imagine what technology & human ingenuity can achieve. You will be aligned to our Resources Industry specialisation
This role is based can be based in Perth or Brisbane.
A typical day:
- Define and implement world-class IT architectures utilizing new technologies.
- Depth and breadth across key technology platforms: AWS, Azure, Mulesoft, ServiceNow from a consulting perspective
- Establish Accenture as technology thought leaders in the marketplace
- Provide advice to the client’s C-suite on Technology solutions to help implement the client's required architecture.
- Drive and develop technology vision, innovation, expertise, and thought leadership
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions to produce a detailed technical design document for implementation of new technologies, including Cloud, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps.
- Provide the technical conscience, defining the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs.
- Define and design the engagement’s, platform’s and/or product’s required architecture (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technology Consultant/Advisory Practitioner
- Proven success leading transformational projects in the Resources Market
- Working experience on mining core systems such as mine planning, production, ore tracking etc
- Solid end to end Project/Program management skills and Business Analyst skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Consultative approach, driving value led solutions for our existing and prospective clients
We reward our people with a range of benefits:
- Employee recognition program
- Own a piece of the company through the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Regular performance reviews, rewarding great work
- Holistic well-being program
- Structured career development plan
- Professional societies reimbursement
- Local and international career opportunities
- Access to world class learning and leadership programs
- Annual volunteer day
- …and many more subject to eligibility criteria
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
La Guardia, Isabelle is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.