|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your career with Accenture Technology
- Interesting projects and new technologies
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Accenture is looking for high-calibre technologists who will develop professional services, managed services and outsourcing solutions within the customer’s requirements. Responsibilities include, among others, supporting sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions, leading customers through the design process by leveraging a wide range of Accenture services. Working directly with Internal Accenture Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and Accenture project teams to design a robust solution that exceeds Client expectations. The ideal candidate will have development experience in scoping, shaping, modelling Infrastructure Services architectures, across consulting, managed and outsourcing in customer-facing roles.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years Program or team leadership experience
- 10+ years’ experience with Solution Development
- Deep knowledge in Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Solution Development
- Strong working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: two or more of AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in at least 3 of the following 5 areas:
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure, Google, Ali Baba)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Jenkins, etc.)
- Cloud Native PaaS and serverless architectures.
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google or Ali Baba associate, specialist or professional certification
- IT and Enterprise Architecture certification – SAFe, ITIL, TOGAF
- Strong, proven previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Additional professional / special skills & experience required:
- 10+ Years’ Experience Solution Development, including:
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud Security Solution Development Experience
- Network Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Knowledge in DevOps and ‘as a service’ methodologies
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- C Suite Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Executive level written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Delivered and/or Managed Large Transformational Projects
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Cultura, Grace Joy is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.