|Job Type:||Full Time|
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Investigate attacks against customer networks.
- Monitor and analyze log data, network traffic and/or alerts generated by a variety of security technologies in real-time; escalate and explain validated security incidents to customers.
- Write up security incident reports detailing the threat, its characteristics, and possible remediation activities.
- Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place to identify and respond to these threats.
- Routinely review security incidents and other customer deliverables for adherence to the established procedures and guidelines. Document, rectify, and provide feedback to other analysts as necessary.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of the security incident detection and classification service.
- Ensure standards and procedures are adhered to within defined SLA’s.
- Articulate security issues to customers, both verbally and written.
- Referring difficult or complex issues to more experienced staff.
- Understanding of current vulnerabilities, attacks and countermeasures.
- Developing knowledge of key security technologies.
- Developing knowledge of cyber-attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage and track customer issues and requests.
- Work within a 24x7x365 team to further support the timely delivery of monitoring services and support across multiple customers.
- This position may be assigned to a rotating shift schedule.
- Support other teams as needed.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing.
- Experience in an operational environment, with customer-facing responsibilities.
- Programming languages such as Python, Java, C# are preferred
- Previous experience in an information/cyber security role – ideally focused on intrusion detection/security monitoring and analysis.
- A strong understanding of the cyber security threat landscape, including detailed technical knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- A strong foundation in computer networking, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners.
- The ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience retrieving information and generating reports using SQL.
- One or more of the following certifications: SANS GCIA, SANS GCFA, SANS GCFE, OSCP.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Nainika Mathur is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.