|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The ServiceNow Specialist, with deep understanding of the NOW platform, willdevelop the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable. You will perform custom development, 3rd party integrations, carry out unit-testing and defect resolution. You will be responsible for completing technical reviews of junior developer’s development work, provide feedback, and re-work task. You will carry out migration of the changes to production environment, assist with technical design and documentation, and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements.
- Develop the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable.
- Perform custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations.
- Carry out unit-testing and defect resolution.
- Carry out migration of the changes to production.
- Assist with technical design and documentation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements.
Here's what you need:
- 2+ years of experience designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
- ServiceNow certification required (ideally you will have at least Admin & Application Developer)
- Advanced in ServiceNow development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow
- Advanced in experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel
- Expertise in one or more of the following ServiceNow applications:
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience with System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- DevOps experience
- Experience with governance/service management/operations
- Experience managing remote teams
- An ITIL certification
Salary for this role: AUD 80-160K
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.