|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
ServiceNow Solution Architect – Australia-wide opportunities available
- Seeking new skills for the future
- Opportunities available Australia-wide
Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The ServiceNow Architect supports the sales pursuit activities, integrated solution designs, and complex delivery programs for our large-scale clients across Australia and New Zealand. This role requires an energetic, confident, and dynamic leader who has solid presentation skills, and strong technical acumen.
- Support large and complex pre-sales / RFP processes involving multiple technologies:
- Manage/ Coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations across all aspects of technology relevant to the opportunity
- Develop technical solution design and work with assigned technical architects and cost architects to create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
- Assess the business impact/return on investment for the more complex components of the technology solution
- Facilitate client workshops, document business requirements and develop them into a proposed solution design staff
- Mentor and assist with internal staff to develop and improve skills
- Act as customers’ key contact on the proposed technology solution
- Work closely with other technology teams such as Insights and Intelligence, Automation and Technology Consulting to create a holistic technology approach and cost estimate that captures all details, dependencies and assumptions of the technology landscape
- Transitioning the solution to the mobilization team for implementation upon contract signature
- Establishing oneself as a leader in cross-technology issues and risk mitigation
- Ensure solid governance is established on customer engagements
- Grow and maintain knowledge of ServiceNow technologies and relevant competitive information within the Service Management, IT Operations, Customer Service Management, HR, and Security Operations space
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow
- Minimum of ServiceNow Certifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technical Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience translating technical solution requirements to business requirements and customer outcomes.
- Knowledge of Service Management, ITIL, HR, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Melanie Byrne is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.