|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like the opportunity to develop your technology skills within a global team?
With Accenture Technology, you will have the chance to combine your deep technology expertise with industry-specific insights, allowing you to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes. You will support world-class Oracle solutions for our clients, spanning general support resolution, building new customer configuration and overseeing all requested environment changes, all the while maintaining strong customer relationships.
Our focus on customer support is unmatched, utilizing a global team spanning 4 countries, which has consistently demonstrated an ability to exceed client expectations. Joining the Accenture Technology Support team will allow you to work within a supportive, collaborative work group that continues to apply an industry-leading approach to the managed services process.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. Our talented, experienced support team apply their deep understanding of Oracle products to ensure our clients make the most of their cloud systems, while ensuring that the daily needs of the customer are met.
Preferred Soft Skills and Customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert
- Able to manage the customer and resolve challenges
- Must have good experience translating business requirements into technical incident investigations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and priorities across concurrent incidents across multiple Clients
- Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle, SLA management and working with Oracle Product support group on My Oracle Support
- An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies and procedure
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Must be able to discuss functional issues/solutions, in highly escalated situations, with executives, support & customer personnel
- Organised and self-motivated
- Self-driven, motivated, Pro-active, well organized and a thorough planner
What Product skills and experience are we looking for?
- Must have minimum 6+ prior years’ experience in Oracle EBS with 2-3+ yrs. of functional experience in Oracle Cloud
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in Finance modules, such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management
- Experience in PPM modules such as Project Control, Project Costing, Project Management, Project Resource Management
- Must have good understanding of Finance and PPM batch processes
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud tools such as File based data import and export, ADFdi, etc.
- Certifications in Oracle Cloud modules would be preferred
- Must be able to provide high-level training to end users
- Understand of ERP advanced topics is an advantage e.g.: Tax, Receipt Accounting, Intercompany, Risk and Compliance, Analytics. (Business Intelligence)
- Ideally the candidate would have experience working directly with Finance Business users
What’s in it for you?
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.