|Job Type:||Full Time|
Apis, part of Accenture, is helping government deliver more efficient and effective services for our citizens and communities. Together we offer government a stronger end to end service delivery partner. We do this through industry leading advisory and program reform / design capability, backed by end to end delivery capability in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations.
- Are you keen to join an organisation that values its' people by rewarding contributions and celebrating success?
- Do you love solutioning government business problems in complex environments?
- Do you enjoy being able to wear multiple hats throughout the working day and sharing your knowledge with others?
- Are you Canberra based, or willing to relocate for the opportunity to work with a passionate group of professionals who support each other to succeed?
Due to sustained growth, a permanent opportunity has become available for an experienced consultant with business design skills and Australian state/federal government knowledge to join our team!
This position is ideal for an experienced Lead or Senior Business Analyst who:
- has deep subject matter expertise in business requirements elicitation, functional process optimisation and solution designing with a user centered approach
- has achieved successful outcomes for their clients within a government environment undergoing large-scale digital transformation
- takes a collaborative consulting approach to their work
- is comfortable working within or leading multidisciplinary teams
- has a high level of business acumen and can drive strategic outcomes that add value to their client
- would like to work in a team of passionate, driven professionals who genuinely care about the wider community and take pride in their work
Working with us you will:
- experience a culture that fosters individual potential and excellence
- be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work and contribution to the business
- be encouraged and supported to achieve balance between your personal and professional life through flexible work arrangements and generous leave choices
- attend a range of social events to connect with your colleagues and their families
- have a variety of opportunities to support your local community
To ensure your success within this role, your experience will include the following;
- a record of excellence in the provision of business requirement elicitation, functional business process analysis and design
- leading workshops with policy and IT to assist in developing system requirements across both areas
- experience working on programs within the Australian federal government in a policy or transformation setting
- a track record of utilising recognised industry frameworks to define problems, develop strategies and provide solutions in complex environments
- recent experience leading productive and collaborative teams to deliver outcomes
- relevant tertiary qualifications and industry recognised certifications
A baseline clearance or ability to obtain one is an essential criterion of this role, therefore applicants must be Australian Citizens in order to be considered.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Kristen Paes is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.