|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’s an exciting time to join Accenture and a new training team. As our Instructional Designer; you’ll be instrumental in designing and developing our suite of OnDemand education material for our clients.
As part of the Customer Engagement and Education team, you will need to use your experience in instructional design and content development to collaborate with team members as well as subject matter experts (SME’s) to enable our clients to succeed in using our products. You will design and develop engaging eLearning modules, review and update our existing content, undertake research and incorporate best practice principles to innovate and create exceptional design learning to technical and non-technical audiences.
This role is a full-time, fixed term contract role of approximately 6 months in duration. The role is based in Adelaide and will work to a hybrid work model between home and office.
- Assist in scoping, storyboarding and designing our OnDemand content.
- Develop training content to onboard new users across our multiple product offerings.
- Write a suite of eLearning modules for our clients.
- Engage and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Consultants to design and develop effective and engaging e-learning content.
- Engage and gather feedback from internal stakeholders to continual iterate and improve our content.
- Support in monitoring and evaluation the impact of the content developed.
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years’ experience as an instructional designer
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability using eLearning authoring tools including Adobe Captivate, Articulate Rise and/or Storyline, Microsoft Office and other learning and development tools;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, listening and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge and experience in the application of adult learning theories and digital learning principles
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Ash McGann is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.