|Job Type:||Full Time|
Pega Lead System Architect
- Work in exciting projects
- Enjoy a technology career that offers bigger scale and scope
- Shape your skills with our global technology team
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success.
- To ensure the application quality and design are of the highest quality standards. Ensures that the application meets current business needs, but also supports future expansion for new features down the road. Responsible for the Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design.
- To Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- To design BPM and Business Rules Engines BRE applications using Pega Systems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.x, PRPC 7.X).
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- To actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases, delivering high quality deliverables to ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
- To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to Pega team on client sites and assist in the development, testing and implementation of broad-level design dealing with Expertise in Pega Systems, smart BPM and Pega guardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other team member
- To conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit integration and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom development of key modules and will assist in coordinating with project engineers and management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code written in accordance with the specified design and coding standards.
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
- Demonstrated IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- 8+ years’ experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
- Experience on Pega CPM, BIX, AES preferred
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object-Oriented concepts
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, and DB2. Should be proficient in PL/SQL and tuning of Databases
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
- Experience in client-side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Good experience in using SOAP/HTTP connectors and Web Services, MQ/JMS/File listeners
- Should have relevant domain experience.
- CLSA certification is a must
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Karen Detablan is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.