|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A top chef. The cream of the crop at developing the tastiest ServiceNow application dishes around. What fires up your grill? Delivering technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to help streamline clients’ customer interaction and customer service. How do you keep reservations booked and clients coming back from more? You plan ahead and give careful oversight while your application is being cooked. You facilitate rollouts of new apps and modules on the menu, as well as configure app UI and Workflow. Your work stays fresh with your clean approach to each application dish. Working on general updates and configuration changes/requests is a piece of cake to you. You know collaboration with your ServiceNow kitchen team is to key to serve up successful solutions for clients.
- Engage with client leaders and architects to position ServiceNow as a digital transformation platform integrated with core systems
- Supporting the client teams in defining solutions, scoping and translating the client’s vision into estimates and deliverables
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
Here’s what you need:
- 4+ years' experience with ServiceNow Implementations with a track record of successful ServiceNow deployments as lead
- 4+ years of experience on the ServiceNow platform with expert knowledge around IT Workflows, Customer Workflow and Business Workflows
- 4+ years' of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL V3, V4
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certified
- ServiceNow certification in a specialised module (e.g HR, Discovery, Security incident, CSM etc)
- ATP Trainer Certified a Plus
Bonus points if you have:
- ITIL certification
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Advanced Integration experience
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, PPM Suite
- Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management a Plus
- SecOps and GRC a Plus
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.