|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Consultants and Managers – Customer, Sales & Service (CS&S) Consulting
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
About Accenture Consulting - Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
A career in Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the new happen now, turning constant disruption to continuous reinvention and solving challenges rather than just studying them. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help reshape the way the world lives, with unrivalled exposure working at the heart of our client’s organisations in more than 90% of the Fortune Global 100 and three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 across 40+ industries in 120+ countries. In Australia, our 4,500 strong workforce serves clients in financial services, telecommunications, media, resources, products, health and public services, including 8 of the nation’s top 10 companies by revenue.
In Accenture Consulting, we believe that “we” is greater than “me” and that varied perspectives lead to the best solutions. As such, you’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts and have access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. With us, you’ll do so much more than just consult!
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplinary and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We continually invest in training and development across emerging trends to maximise your impact and build your future along with ours.
Don’t just take our word for it, we’re widely recognised as a leader by some of the world’s most esteemed publications:
- 12 consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- 33rd in Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies
- 91st on the Fortune’s 500
- 3rd in Refinitiv’s (formerly Thomson Reuters) Diversity & Inclusion Index
- 2nd in Barron's 20 Most Sustainable International Companies
- 17th in the Wall Street Journal’s Management Top 250
About the Accenture Customer, Sales & Service (CS&S) Practice – Your Work
As part of Accenture Consulting, the Customer, Sales & Service practice specialises in solving the issues closest to the heart of the Chief Customer Officer, Chief Experience Officer, Chief Distribution Officer and Chief Marketing Officer. Common focuses across both B2B and B2C include:
- Go-to-market – Define customer strategy, personalise with modern segmentation, calibrate experiences to brand promise plus create innovative products/services and bring them to market.
- Sales transformation – Optimise key moments in the digital and physical sales journey, enrich next best action with insight, deliver via omni-channel, empower the sales team plus build a partnership ecosystem.
- Service reinvention – Optimise key moments in the digital and physical service journey, seamlessly guide customers to best channel plus revolutionise with AI and automation.
- Customer-centric operating model – Redefine the sales/service operating model to accommodate the workforce of the future, correlate performance measures to customer-centric outcomes plus drive customer and employee adoption.
- Customer engagement platform – Strategically assess and select most appropriate platforms plus chart a pathway to implementation with incremental value release.
On select client projects, the practice works alongside market-leading teams from Accenture’s Interactive and Accenture Technology plus strategic partners (such as Salesforce, Microsoft and Adobe) to deliver superior value.
As you can see, the Customer, Sales & Service practice is a dynamic team, who responds with innovation to a broad range of client challenges relating to customer experience and channel optimisation. The multi-faceted nature of the work excitingly presents opportunity for growth and ensures that no two days are the same.
Here’s What You Need
Candidates must have experience working with a number of the customer experience and channel transformation focuses articulated in the “About the Accenture Customer, Sales & Service (CS&S) Practice – Your Work” section above.
Candidates will preferably have prior management consulting experience and/or you have prior transformation project/programme delivery experience.
Finally, candidates should be able to:
- Speak to customer trends across multiple industries and connect these to organisational challenges, transformative solutions and business/customer outcomes.
- Champion and monetise the voice of the customer.
- Enthusiastically experiment and innovate.
- Comfortably work across people, process- and technology-based solutions.
- Reframe and leverage prior experience to add differentiated value to a team and/or outcome.
- Adaptively build lasting trusted advisor relationships from first principles.
- Collaborate effectively across functions, geographies and organisations to deliver a best-of-breed outcome.
- Lead successful teams, either formally or informally.
- Commit to ongoing learning and growth.
- Work with an agile delivery methodology.
- Utilise data fluency to enrich insights and observations.
- Facilitate successful design-thinking sessions.
- Manage competing bodies of work simultaneously.
- Lastly and arguably most importantly, enjoy working with a diverse range of highly motivated individuals.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Lama Makkouk is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.