|Job Type:||Full Time|
Risk & Compliance Consulting – Senior Manager/Director (Sydney)
- Join a team that’s changing how Australia lives, works, plays and grows
- Work with innovative teams and latest technologies
- Drive origination and help the CRO create new forms of value
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
About Risk & Compliance Practice
Accenture Risk & Compliance Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Risk & Compliance consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across risk.
We are looking to grow our team further and looking for Senior managers and Managers with experience in the areas of Operational Risk, Regulatory Change, Remediation, Credit Risk, Financial Crime and Cyber Risk.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Senior manager / Manager, you’ll build valued relationships with clients and identify potential high impact opportunities. You’ll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects, and provide subject matter insight and expertise to bids and proposals. An important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Accenture on existing engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with Accenture leadership to Originate new opportunities across financial services clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key Financial Services clients to continue to sell and deliver ongoing Risk advisory work
- Designing end-to-end risk management frameworks, strategies, appetite, methodologies and policies
- Structuring our clients’ governance and organizational architecture and target operating models
- Lead and/or deliver risk client engagements
- Prepare reports and deliverables to clients
- Support the financial aspects of client engagements
- Work effectively as a lead sharing responsibility, providing support and maintaining communication across a broad stakeholder group
- Lead and/or support solution and proposal development
- Conduct performance reviews as appropriate and contribute to performance feedback for staff
Skills and attributes for success
A strong ability to contribute to the delivery of client engagements and internal projects. Capacity to anticipate and identify risks and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with our commitment to quality, you will determine that work is of a high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven risk consulting experience
- Experience leading large teams
- Extensive experience working for Financial Services clients
- Demonstrated success in the sales process of risk consulting services
- SME in any of our key capability areas - Operational Risk, Regulatory Change, Remediation, Credit Risk, Financial Crime and Cyber Risk.
- In depth knowledge of Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards)
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to navigate a complex eco system
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
La Guardia, Isabelle is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.